BIOMILKEY – DONKEY MILK POWDER ORGANIC
100% ITALIAN. PASTEURIZED AND FREEZE-DRIED.
Ingredients: 100% donkey milk
Standard preparation: 100ml reconstituted donkey milk consists of 10 g BIOMILKEY (3 measuring spoons) and 94ml drinking water hot (80 ° C). One level measuring spoon contained in the package contains approx. 3.5 g BIOMILKEY.
BIOMILKEY – how to use
Since milk powder with current production systems cannot be sterile, although pasteurized and produced in excellent sanitary conditions and considering that during home preparation there may be risks of microbial contamination, the World Health Organization (WHO ), scientific societies and health agencies, have provided recommendations regarding the reconstitution of milk powder or its formulas in order to minimize the risk of developing unwanted bacteria, some of which can pose a high risk to health, especially in subjects delicate such as small children, debilitated subjects, etc.
Therefore, in order to ensure high food safety, it is advisable to follow their directives, that is:
- wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing the milk powder;
- wash / sterilize before each use measuring cup, cup, spoon, various containers, work surface etc;
- use hot drinking water at a temperature of at least 80 ° C. In fact, this is the effective temperature to eliminate any bad germs present in powdered milk, cup, teaspoon, etc. Therefore, for the reasons mentioned above, it is not advisable to use water at temperatures below, for example, 30 -60 ° C even if in ordinary situations it is common practice and does not involve health risks in adults and healthy subjects; in addition, remember not to use hot tap water which, passing through the boiler, becomes contaminated with metal residues such as lead;
- use the milk prepared in this way, or consume it within 2 hours if stored correctly in the refrigerator at 2-4 ° C (it is not always advisable to keep it longer because some unwanted environmental bacteria that can end up in the product during preparation and storage can multiply even at refrigerator temperatures and reach dangerous levels after 4-6 hours in delicate subjects);
- throw away any uneaten milk residue
Storage conditions: Store in a cool and dry place. After opening vacuum bag use it within 2 weeks.
Shelf life: vacuum-packed approx. 24 months, see packaging TMC (DD / MM / YY)
Average nutritional values per 100 ml organic donkey milk reconstituted (10 gr organic donkey milk powder + 94 ml drinking water):
- Energie: 170 kJ (39.6 kcal)
- Fat: 0.4 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0.24 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4 g
of which sugar: 7.4 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Salt *: 0.03 g
* The salt content is solely due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use in cosmetic industry:
For cosmetic companies it is recommended to follow the same procedures to avoid rapid microbial multiplication in reconstituted milk. Then reconstitute with hot water at 80 ° C and after 2 minutes cool and keep the milk at refrigeration temperature (0-4 ° C) before using it.Use within 2 hours of preparation
LEGAL REFERENCES: BIOMILKEY, Donkey milk powder, is in legal terms a food ingredient fit for human consumption or for production of food for human consumption meeting standards laid down by the EU and/or FAO/WHO Codex Alimentarius, as applicable, and product in the factory registered at FDA (for USA
export). It is labelled according to relevant EU/USA legislation. The product is produced at factory units authorized in Europe by and under supervision of national authorities (italian) for production of food of animal origin (milk based). The factory units and the production respects an established HACCP plans for
the production based on Produced according European regolament on the hygiene of foodstuffs. The product is produced from pasteurized donkey milk from healthy donkeys. Packaging materials comply with demands laid down for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food (in dry powder
form). For more information write to: email@example.com
Produced and packaged by : Azienda Agrituristica Montebaducco via Boiardo, 26 – 42020.
Quattro Castella (RE). Italy. Tel + 39 0522886375 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . www.montebaducco.it